On my birthday I woke to a beautiful fog at 6:30 am. My husband and I took the most peaceful morning walk. Fog is so rare in Phoenix, we savored the dreamlike quality of muted sound, the stillness of the morning such a wonder. The palm trees on this vacant lot, formerly a trailer park, were an eerie, oddly peaceful juxtaposition with the thick fog. It’s a birthday moment I will definitely remember.
Looking for Something?
From my Flickr
Grab My Podcast…
- Embedding Guides in Courses from New Community | Canvas Community
- Emailology - The Science of Looking Good in the Inbox
- HTML Mail - Send HTML Emails Online
- 4 research techniques for website redesigns - InVision Blog Thoughts on users, experience, and design from the folks at InVision.
- The Ultimate Guide To Gmail Hacking For Marketers
- Notification Rules Workaround for the New Google Sheets | The Gooru
- How to Go Places : Handy (Jam) Organization : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive