On my birthday I woke to a beautiful fog at 6:30 am. My husband and I took the most peaceful morning walk. Fog is so rare in Phoenix, we savored the dreamlike quality of muted sound, the stillness of the morning such a wonder. The palm trees on this vacant lot, formerly a trailer park, were an eerie, oddly peaceful juxtaposition with the thick fog. It’s a birthday moment I will definitely remember.
Looking for Something?
From my Flickr
Grab My Podcast…
- How to Go Places : Handy (Jam) Organization : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
- Prelinger Archives : Free Movies : Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
- Rhythmic Exercises : Paul Burnford Film Productions : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
- Private Life of a Cat : Hammid (Alexander) and Deren (Maya) : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
- A Ping Pong Table Isn’t Culture — We Are Tanga — Medium
- Cheat Sheet: Image Sizes for Twitter, Facebook, Google+, & LinkedIn
- OS X Yosemite: Spotlight keyboard shortcuts