On my birthday I woke to a beautiful fog at 6:30 am. My husband and I took the most peaceful morning walk. Fog is so rare in Phoenix, we savored the dreamlike quality of muted sound, the stillness of the morning such a wonder. The palm trees on this vacant lot, formerly a trailer park, were an eerie, oddly peaceful juxtaposition with the thick fog. It’s a birthday moment I will definitely remember.
Looking for Something?
From my Flickr
Grab My Podcast…
- 7 habits of great Web designers
- How to Write Effective Job Listings | Adrian Pelletier | Designer. Entrepreneur. Family Man.
- Attending — Free events, done better
- Review of Interactive Storytelling at the New York Times
- Favicon Generator for all platforms: iOS, Android, PC/Mac...
- Grid displayer bookmarklet for Twitter Bootstrap and ZURB Foundation
- website dimensions - exact pixels - live check