A little video moment recorded with my iPhone. Horrible audio – you probably want to turn the volume down. If you can’t understand me, I’m basically saying that the arrival yesterday of our first monsoon storm of the year began with a lightning strike that ignited a brush fire on the Gila Indian Reservation southwest of Phoenix. The cloud cover was welcome, but the fire, not so much. So far it’s consumed over 1000 acres and caused the evacuation of at least 25 people. Firefighters couldn’t even get to it until this morning. The salt cedar fueling the fire is very dense and hot burning – I hope they get it put out today and that no one is hurt.
Looking for Something?
From my Flickr
Grab My Podcast…
- Federal Law for mandatory lunch breaks for exempt employees?
- No Ariz. law exists mandating lunch breaks
- Lumenbrite Training :: Adobe Training in Phoenix: Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, AfterEffects, Flex Training and more.
- NounProject | Collection: OCHA Humanitarian Icons
- Creating an InDesign Portfolio for print, PDF, and the iPad | Adobe & You: Be Seen. Be Heard. Stand Out. | Adobe TV
- Using basic Liquid Layout rules: Scale, Recenter, and Based on Master | Learn InDesign CS6 | Adobe TV
- Creating eBooks for Distribution on Digital Devices with InDesign CS5.5 | MAX 2011 Design | Adobe TV