A little video moment recorded with my iPhone. Horrible audio – you probably want to turn the volume down. If you can’t understand me, I’m basically saying that the arrival yesterday of our first monsoon storm of the year began with a lightning strike that ignited a brush fire on the Gila Indian Reservation southwest of Phoenix. The cloud cover was welcome, but the fire, not so much. So far it’s consumed over 1000 acres and caused the evacuation of at least 25 people. Firefighters couldn’t even get to it until this morning. The salt cedar fueling the fire is very dense and hot burning – I hope they get it put out today and that no one is hurt.
Looking for Something?
From my Flickr
Grab My Podcast…
- How I Experimented My Way to Losing 100 Pounds
- Making Cat Food by Lisa A. Pierson, DVM :: homemade cat food, cat food recipes
- Feeding Your Cat: Know the Basics of Feline Nutrition :: healthy cat diet, making cat food, litter box, cat food, cat nutrition, cat urinary tract health
- 5 Cheap Wireless Lapel Microphone for iPhone - Eat Success
- Amazon.com: Mackie Onyx Blackjack 2x2 USB Recording Interface: Musical Instruments
- Podcasting Microphones Mega-Review – Marco.org
- Able Player Examples