Mr. C. opened this bag of cat kibble around breakfast time to give the outdoor cat some food. It took until noon for our indoor cat to figure out the bag was open and learn how to help himself. I’m impressed enough to document this for two reasons. One, that he can get the food out without knocking the bag over and spilling the contents. Two, that he can eat hard dry kibble with no teeth.
Looking for Something?
From my Flickr
Grab My Podcast…
- How to fix compatibility problems with ScanSnap on macOS Sierra - Fujitsu Global
- Directly Loading Documents to Scan in the ScanSnap | Evernote
- Web Developer (Chrome Extension
- How I Experimented My Way to Losing 100 Pounds
- Making Cat Food by Lisa A. Pierson, DVM :: homemade cat food, cat food recipes
- Feeding Your Cat: Know the Basics of Feline Nutrition :: healthy cat diet, making cat food, litter box, cat food, cat nutrition, cat urinary tract health
- 5 Cheap Wireless Lapel Microphone for iPhone - Eat Success