Awhile back my favorite cousins Eric and Christine visited from Switzerland. I picked them up at the airport, hung out with them for a few days in Central AZ, and then came home while they made some day trips and spent time with Eric’s mom. They called me from the PHX airport to say goodbye. I saved the audio from the message and just found it while sorting through the random stuff accumulated on my hard drive. I’m sharing because it makes me happy.
Looking for Something?
From my Flickr
Grab My Podcast…
- How to fix compatibility problems with ScanSnap on macOS Sierra - Fujitsu Global
- Directly Loading Documents to Scan in the ScanSnap | Evernote
- Web Developer (Chrome Extension
- How I Experimented My Way to Losing 100 Pounds
- Making Cat Food by Lisa A. Pierson, DVM :: homemade cat food, cat food recipes
- Feeding Your Cat: Know the Basics of Feline Nutrition :: healthy cat diet, making cat food, litter box, cat food, cat nutrition, cat urinary tract health
- 5 Cheap Wireless Lapel Microphone for iPhone - Eat Success