I recorded this just before hitting the bunk bed in my cabin at Camp Magic MacGuffin, a family legend about my dad. I saw him pick up a handful of dirt and crush it into a rock. I have the rock to this day. You might say that makes this Doo Wop Girl gullible, but I say I have a life enriched by my imagination and an incredible family story.
Looking for Something?
From my Flickr
Grab My Podcast…
- Asana · Teamwork without email
- Step into this van Gogh painting recreated with virtual reality - tech - 18 May 2015 - New Scientist
- To Spark Creativity, Pursue Happiness - 99U
- 7 habits of great Web designers
- How to Write Effective Job Listings | Adrian Pelletier | Designer. Entrepreneur. Family Man.
- Attending — Free events, done better
- Review of Interactive Storytelling at the New York Times