I recorded this just before hitting the bunk bed in my cabin at Camp Magic MacGuffin, a family legend about my dad. I saw him pick up a handful of dirt and crush it into a rock. I have the rock to this day. You might say that makes this Doo Wop Girl gullible, but I say I have a life enriched by my imagination and an incredible family story.
Looking for Something?
From my Flickr
Grab My Podcast…
- Transcripts on the Web | uiAccess
- Standards for Adding Long Descriptions to Your Content – DIAGRAM Center
- Accessibility at Penn State | Tables for Data in HTML
- Screen Readers: A Guide to Punctuation and Typographic Symbols
- WebAIM: Designing for Screen Reader Compatibility
- WebAIM: Writing Clearly and Simply