I recorded this just before hitting the bunk bed in my cabin at Camp Magic MacGuffin, a family legend about my dad. I saw him pick up a handful of dirt and crush it into a rock. I have the rock to this day. You might say that makes this Doo Wop Girl gullible, but I say I have a life enriched by my imagination and an incredible family story.
Looking for Something?
From my Flickr
Grab My Podcast…
- A Ping Pong Table Isn’t Culture — We Are Tanga — Medium
- Cheat Sheet: Image Sizes for Twitter, Facebook, Google+, & LinkedIn
- OS X Yosemite: Spotlight keyboard shortcuts
- Gunning Fog Index
- How to Conduct a Content Audit for Quality and Audience Experience - Copyblogger
- 9 Questions to Help You Prioritize Content Creation [Template]