On my birthday I woke to a beautiful fog at 6:30 am. My husband and I took the most peaceful morning walk. Fog is so rare in Phoenix, we savored the dreamlike quality of muted sound, the stillness of the morning such a wonder. The palm trees on this vacant lot, formerly a trailer park, were an eerie, oddly peaceful juxtaposition with the thick fog. It’s a birthday moment I will definitely remember.
Looking for Something?
From my Flickr
Grab My Podcast…
- How to fix compatibility problems with ScanSnap on macOS Sierra - Fujitsu Global
- Directly Loading Documents to Scan in the ScanSnap | Evernote
- Web Developer (Chrome Extension
- How I Experimented My Way to Losing 100 Pounds
- Making Cat Food by Lisa A. Pierson, DVM :: homemade cat food, cat food recipes
- Feeding Your Cat: Know the Basics of Feline Nutrition :: healthy cat diet, making cat food, litter box, cat food, cat nutrition, cat urinary tract health
- 5 Cheap Wireless Lapel Microphone for iPhone - Eat Success