Looking for Something?
From my Flickr
Grab My Podcast…
- 7 habits of great Web designers
- How to Write Effective Job Listings | Adrian Pelletier | Designer. Entrepreneur. Family Man.
- Attending — Free events, done better
- Review of Interactive Storytelling at the New York Times
- Favicon Generator for all platforms: iOS, Android, PC/Mac...
- Grid displayer bookmarklet for Twitter Bootstrap and ZURB Foundation
- website dimensions - exact pixels - live check
Category Archives: food
Buy some black rice because it’s as good for you as brown rice and higher in antioxidants. While making it for dinner, accidentally spill a few uncooked grains on the floor. Looks like rat turds. There will be panic! What … Continue reading
Most of the students within our Study Abroad program are in Paris right now. Two students, my mother being one of them, chose not to go to Paris, and it was my duty to stay behind and lead them on … Continue reading
Picking up my food basket at 7am Saturday morning.
I have a new nickname. My husband now calls me “Peaches,” and I don’t mind one bit. Continue reading