Looking for Something?
From my Flickr
Grab My Podcast…
- How to Go Places : Handy (Jam) Organization : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
- Prelinger Archives : Free Movies : Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
- Rhythmic Exercises : Paul Burnford Film Productions : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
- Private Life of a Cat : Hammid (Alexander) and Deren (Maya) : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
- A Ping Pong Table Isn’t Culture — We Are Tanga — Medium
- Cheat Sheet: Image Sizes for Twitter, Facebook, Google+, & LinkedIn
- OS X Yosemite: Spotlight keyboard shortcuts
Category Archives: food
Buy some black rice because it’s as good for you as brown rice and higher in antioxidants. While making it for dinner, accidentally spill a few uncooked grains on the floor. Looks like rat turds. There will be panic! What … Continue reading
Most of the students within our Study Abroad program are in Paris right now. Two students, my mother being one of them, chose not to go to Paris, and it was my duty to stay behind and lead them on … Continue reading
Picking up my food basket at 7am Saturday morning.
I have a new nickname. My husband now calls me “Peaches,” and I don’t mind one bit. Continue reading