Looking for Something?
From my Flickr
Grab My Podcast…
- Trianglify by @qrohlf
- Font2Web - Your Online Font Converter Converting .ttf and .otf to .woff, .eot and.svg
- What makes a good permission reminder? | MailChimp Email Marketing Blog
- Landing Page Best Practices: 8 Tips to Make Your Landing Pages Human
- Bet you aren't doing this on Pinterest | SmartBlogs SmartBlogs
- Full list of Skype emoticons
- Canon : PIXMA Manuals : MX920 series : Useful Functions Available on the Machine
Category Archives: food
Buy some black rice because it’s as good for you as brown rice and higher in antioxidants. While making it for dinner, accidentally spill a few uncooked grains on the floor. Looks like rat turds. There will be panic! What … Continue reading
Most of the students within our Study Abroad program are in Paris right now. Two students, my mother being one of them, chose not to go to Paris, and it was my duty to stay behind and lead them on … Continue reading
Picking up my food basket at 7am Saturday morning.
I have a new nickname. My husband now calls me “Peaches,” and I don’t mind one bit. Continue reading