Looking for Something?
From my Flickr
Grab My Podcast…
- Transcripts on the Web | uiAccess
- Standards for Adding Long Descriptions to Your Content – DIAGRAM Center
- Accessibility at Penn State | Tables for Data in HTML
- Screen Readers: A Guide to Punctuation and Typographic Symbols
- WebAIM: Designing for Screen Reader Compatibility
- WebAIM: Writing Clearly and Simply
Category Archives: vlog
I recorded this just before hitting the bunk bed in my cabin at Camp Magic MacGuffin, a family legend about my dad. I saw him pick up a handful of dirt and crush it into a rock. I have the … Continue reading
Instructions: Record a video of yourself telling a joke. Don’t read it – tell it. Fortunately this joke arrived in my inbox two days ago courtesy of my mom. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have had a joke to tell!
Well, required unless you are easily offended or prudish I guess. Maybe this would be best when we hit video assignment week. But because #ds106 is having this discussion about what media can be, I feel strongly that you should … Continue reading
We’ve been talking copyright in #ds106 and I thought this would be cool to share. Andy Baio’s Kind of Bloop woes are being discussed all over the web right now. I think it’s cool that Neven Mrgan, who worked on … Continue reading